We welcome you to Anderson Guitarworks—also the Happiest Place on Earth—feel the joy.
Happiness…it is the only thing that everyone is really seeking—in all different forms and disguises.
Could it be that happiness and harmony are the ground state in which everything has its existence and how happy we think we are is directly proportionate to our recognition of this state’s existence around us?
What? Ah…sure…why not…
Okay then…using this same kind of logic, a catalyst is needed—something superb—something to initialize our recognition of this essential state of existence…but what…
Why, Bulldog, of course—or any Anderson Guitar for that matter. It’s the pure playability and sonic superiority that immediately pulls you back to the universal state of unending happiness.
Pictured (above from left to right) are:
• Kevin—a 6th degree black belt in some mystical form of Kung Fu (not kidding about that) and owner of Northwest Guitars. Northwest Guitars is an awesome store located in the Seattle, Washington, area. Everyone loves to go there—a big toy store, of sorts—plus they are really, really nice and extremely helpful—a great combination—as it should be.
• Tony—happy Bulldog owner—living in a now-recognized state of pure bliss.
This is the state for which everyone strives. Well, who wouldn’t be totally happy if a Bulldog were their main axe? Tony chose a Tiger Eye Burst finish and twin HC-series pickups. All guitar duties are now executed almost effortlessly along its free-flowing and fast playing fingerboard.
Bulldog…so different than anything to come before, that it makes all but the grumpiest (resistant to the real happiness state) guitar players smile—almost uncontrollably. The bliss that is Bulldog entails:
• Extremely carefully selected Mahogany body wood gives vibrant life to a not-too-heavy, but just-right, single cut-away guitar.
• Soft radius encircles the perimeter of the body back for comfort when holding your Bulldog in close proximity all night long.
• Bulldog plays so amazingly and effortlessly in-tune that all your non-Anderson friends will be very jealous—even if they’re not saying so. Every chord ringing in sympatric harmony—a deeply satisfying musical experience—truly, an undeniably pleasing advantage.
• Anderson necks—pure flowing playability—like all Anderson guitars—plays like butter, or even better than butter—extra virgin olive oil.
• Looking closely—very cool countersunk pickup rings, bridge and tail piece mean a closer string-to-body proximity. This directs the picking hand and arm to approach the stings at a much more comfortable angle than tradition has previously allowed for a “single-cut.”
• One strum into the air (unplugged) and you get it—you know what is going on—so loud and so resounding—the benefits of wonderfully selected woods and thin, breathable paint finishes—not to mention a few other unseen Anderson contributions.
• All exquisite and exclusive Anderson-built humbucker and PQ pickups of your choosing are ready to lock and load into Bulldog. Any tonal preference is but yours for the asking.
• Anderson switching versatility abounds for Bulldog as well. Standard Bulldog wiring puts you in control of 8 awesome sonic variations—even more if you add a VA Booster. Primary management via a simple and intuitive 3-Way.
• Another Anderson break with tradition is how the lower horn of the Bulldog body splays outward so Bulldog will stay put on your leg when you sit to play. Oh, that is a nice touch you’ll never stop loving.
• Tilt-back neck to body angle is further augmented by a 3-on-a-side headstock. But far from tradition once again (just about as far away as you can get) the Anderson 3-on-a side headstock has virtually straight string pull and no tilt-back feature so tuning and pitch stability is impeccable and strength of the neck to headstock joint is unmatched. You could almost drive your car over it—but don’t really drive over it—you can find better things to do with your new Bulldog.
Oh yes, Bulldog—to play your next song in the key of happiness.
• MODEL: – Bulldog
• FINISH: – Tiger Eye Burst with Binding
• BODY WOOD: – Flame Maple Carved Top with Mahogany Back
• BODY WOOD BACK COLOR: – same
• NECK WOOD: –Mahogany Back with Rosewood Fingerboard
• HEADSTOCK COLOR: – Matching Gloss
• NECK BACK FINISH: – Natural Satin
• NECK BACKSHAPE: – Even Taper
• NUT WIDTH: – 1 11/16-inch
• SCALE LENGTH: – 24 3/4-inch
• FRETS: – Heavy—Exclusive Anderson Stainless Steel
• BRIDGE: – Tuneomatic—lightweight
• TAILPIECE: – Stop Tailpiece—lightweight
• TUNING GEAR: – Locking
• HARDWARE COLOR: – Chrome
• PICKGUARD: – N/A
• NECK PICKUP: – HC1
• BRIDGE PICKUP: – HC3
• SWITCHING: – 3-Way, 4 Knob with Push/Pull Switches + VA Boost
• PICKUP COVERS: – Nickel
• PICKUP RINGS: – Cream
• KNOBS: – Amber
• SWITCH TIP: – Cream
• STRING GAUGE REQUESTED: – .009-.042 Elixir® with NANOWEB® Coating
• DESTINATION/LOCATION: Northwest Guitars/Bellevue, Washington
Pictures courtesy of Northwest Guitars