Editor’s note: For best viewing with Windows, right click on the hyperlinks below and choose: “Open Link in New Window.” Once you are in a left click should automatically re-size the picture if you see any pixilated edges. Enjoy!
Time…with it everything passes away and everything new, and the same, comes into existence once again...always the same and yet always new.
Peace…deep inner peace…it is a prerequisite…we all crave it and with whatever path we appear to take, we seek only this…no matter how winding and rocky our road may appear, we long for it…it motivates everything we do.
The guide…must be within for it has never been found outwardly without turning you around again…ever…to unify…to touch the power that runs the universe.
The Universe—a word that often times means much more than stars and planets—many use the word to denote something…a deep connection and awareness.
Let’s break it down shall we?
Uni: the prefix meaning one. Verse: verse or a whole song perhaps.
Now let’s put it back together.
Universe: One song…a song we can all sing together in perfect harmony…and so we shall.
For such an occasion may we offer this Fire Burst, Cobra—arriving at Make’n Music in Chicago—the Chicago Fire if you will. Its flamed grain pattern is so obviously unique and un-duplicatable that it speaks to the magnificence and profound creativity of nature itself—always new and different and always the same—an unshakable foundation from which to constantly create anew.
To play a Cobra is to have the pristine experience of unimpeded fluidity, resonance and intonation on a foundation of the best of what is familiar.
And speaking of new—shiny chrome covers denote the sequestered presence of brand new HC pickups nestled beneath—delivering full vintage flavor via an aggressive and musical Cobra foundation.
• MODEL: – Cobra
• FINISH: – Fire Burst with Binding
• BODY WOOD: – Flame Maple Top with Mahogany Back
• BODY WOOD BACK COLOR: – same
• NECK WOOD: – Mahogany with Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
• HEADSTOCK COLOR: – Matching
• NECK BACK FINISH: – Satin
• NECK BACKSHAPE: – Happy Medium (Cobra Standard)
• NUT WIDTH: – 1 11/16-inch
• SCALE LENGTH: – 24 3/4-inch
• FRETS: – Heavy—Exclusive Anderson Stainless Steel
• BRIDGE: – Fixed Bridge
• TUNING GEAR: – Split Shaft
• HARDWARE COLOR: – Chrome
• PICKGUARD: – N/A
• NECK PICKUP: – HC1-
• MIDDLE PICKUP: – N/A
• BRIDGE PICKUP: – HC2
• SWITCHING: – 5-Way
• PICKUP COVERS: – Chrome
• PICKUP RINGS: – Cream
• STRING GAUGE REQUESTED: – .010-.046 Elixir® with NANOWEB® Coating
• DESTINATION/LOCATION: – Make’n Music/Chicago, Illinois