Not only does this Transparent Blonde, Swamp Ash, Classic have as much historic cachet as any player could ever want but strap it on, a sweep of the right hand, a few of your favorite riffs and...
The realization hits:
Why does this superb guitar sound so good? Rationally you assess, everyone knows all Andersons sound and play with amazing grace and an abundantly wide and rich bandwidth—a quality so well known it is referred to as Anderson’s Extended Bandwidth.
But this one’s flourishingly sweet and musical Swamp Ash tone may very well be richer and lusher than ever before.
Is that possible? What are you saying?
Perhaps it is!
Perhaps it is one of the many benefits afforded by the A-Wedgie neck joint, uniting body and neck with more substantial assurance than its 4-bolt predecessor?
Could it be additional sonic benefits incurred by the new Anderson-assembled bridge?
Or, is it a culmination of the never-ending fine tuning that continually goes into every aspect Anderson Guitars?
What did you say? New bridge?
Catch (or cachet) you next week.
• MODEL: – The Classic
• FINISH: – Translucent Blonde
• BODY WOOD: – Swamp Ash
• BODY WOOD BACK COLOR: – same
• NECK WOOD: – Maple
• HEADSTOCK COLOR: – Natural Satin with Vintage Tint
• NECK BACK FINISH: – Natural Satin with Vintage Tint
• NECK BACKSHAPE: – 62 Roundback
• NUT WIDTH: – 1 5/8-inch
• SCALE LENGTH: – 25 1/2-inch
• FRETS: – Medium—Exclusive Anderson Stainless Steel
• BRIDGE: – Vintage Tremolo
• TUNING GEAR: – Locking
• HARDWARE COLOR: – Chrome
• PICKGUARD: – Aged White
• NECK PICKUP: – VA12
• MIDDLE PICKUP: – VA12R
• BRIDGE PICKUP: – VA23
• SWITCHING: – 5-Way with Add-Bridge Push/Pull & VA Booster—for 14 Sounds
• PICKUP COVERS: – Coffee Dipped
• PICKUP RINGS: – N/A
• STRING GAUGE REQUESTED: – .010-.046 Elixir® with NANOWEB® Coating
• DESTINATION/LOCATION: – Mass Street Music/Lawrence, Kansas