What Anderson dealer would do such a thing?
Who could be so cold as to order the first Arctic Blue Burst, Bulldog for their store—and with natural back and sides, no less?
Why, the creation of this “cool” Arctic Blue Burst, Bulldog was the manifestation of the warmhearted wishes of Brian and Les from Elite Music Sales. They are both big fans of Bulldog and really wanted to take it to the next level—to see what the multidimensional aspects of an Arctic Blue Burst finish would do for Bulldog’s carved maple top. It is just Brian’s intrinsic nature to step up and out further—to grab a bit more of the wild side of life. So once Bulldog made its debut, Brian and Les wasted no time in getting a Bulldog of a different color—Arctic Blue Burst—ordered and in their store.
Raising this Bulldog to playing position, you immediately notice less effort is required. Thanks to carefully hand-selected and extremely resonant woods used in its fundamental formation, Bulldog is not a heavy guitar (except in its cool vibe, man). Rather, for this style of electric guitar, it is surprisingly and delightfully lightweight. There will be no putting this one down. Leaving it strapped on all day is a real possibility.
One touch of this enlightened guitar’s neck guarantees lightning fast access to everything within reach—talk about rewarding to play, this is certainly it!
HC1+ and HC3 pickups saturate all within your sonic dominion with lush but aggressive humbucker tonalities. If that was not enough to make you proud and pleased, while garnering the attention of everyone within earshot, pulling up on the tone controls drops each pickup into a whole other world of sound and timbre, enabling you to cop the “other guitar sound” in the middle of any song or set, where significant sonic departure is required. Truly amazing is the diversity on tap from Bulldog’s simple-to-operate controls.
Time to come in out of the cold and warm up with Bulldog—your new best friend.
• MODEL: – Bulldog
• FINISH: – Arctic Blue Burst with Binding
• BODY WOOD: – Flame Maple Carved Top with Mahogany Back
• BODY WOOD BACK COLOR: – Natural
• NECK WOOD: –Mahogany Back with Rosewood Fingerboard
• HEADSTOCK COLOR: – Matching Gloss
• NECK BACK FINISH: – Natural Satin
• NECK BACKSHAPE: – Happy Medium
• NUT WIDTH: – 1 11/16-inch
• SCALE LENGTH: – 24 3/4-inch
• FRETS: – Medium—Exclusive Anderson Stainless Steel
• BRIDGE: – Tuneomatic—lightweight
• TAILPIECE: – Stop Tailpiece—lightweight
• TUNING GEAR: – Locking
• HARDWARE COLOR: – Chrome
• PICKGUARD: – N/A
• NECK PICKUP: – HC1+
• MIDDLE PICKUP: – N/A
• BRIDGE PICKUP: – HC3
• SWITCHING: – 3-Way, 4 Knob with Push/Pull Switches
• PICKUP COVERS: – Chrome
• PICKUP RINGS: – Cream - countersunk
• KNOBS: – Black
• SWITCH TIP: – Cream
• STRING GAUGE REQUESTED: – .010-.046 Elixir® with NANOWEB® Coating
• DESTINATION/LOCATION: Elite Music Sales/Montgomery, Alabama