When we take a conscious moment to shift our perspective, the magnificence of each and every human being becomes clearly apparent. We don’t look at others or even our world in the same way—it’s a leap to another level. Here, beauty is easily seen as circumstances flow to support us.
So then, how did he do it? How did Don get his T-Classic to be Guitar of the Week? After all, we have shown Desert Sunset before. There can be one and only one answer. It has to be the magnificence of Don himself that did it. We all have it. It draws the goodness of life to us like a magnet. Certainly drew Don to Guitar of the Week…or Guitar of the Week to Don…or Don and Guitar of the Week together as one…or he slipped us 50 bucks to make it happen. Not saying which.
You may ask, “What was the catalyst for this experience to happen?” Well, plainly one cannot speak of magnificence without the inclusion of Charley’s Guitar Shop in Dallas, Texas.
Here at Anderson Guitarworks we select dealers very carefully based on how the Anderson Experience will be imparted to those guitar players with whom we cannot be with personally. It is an important job—to us and to guitar players everywhere. Reverence, guidance, support and fun are all key. There is no one on earth better at conveying this than Brian, Clay, Steven, Sheila—and the rest of the crew at Charley’s. They offer it up in abundance. To be there is to have a joyous musical experience—just as it should be.
So, try this for fun: shift your perspective this week, see everything with love and see what happens. If anyone has a remarkable experience I’d enjoy hearing about it.
Happy Father’s Day to all—whether father, son or daughter you may be.
• MODEL: – T-Classic
• FINISH: – Desert Sunset with Binding
• BODY WOOD: – Swamp Ash Top on Alder Back
• BODY WOOD BACK COLOR: – same
• NECK WOOD: – Maple
• HEADSTOCK COLOR: – Natural Satin
• NECK BACK FINISH: – Natural Satin
• NECK BACKSHAPE: – Even-Taper
• NUT WIDTH: – 1 11/16-inch
• SCALE LENGTH: – 25 1/2-inch
• FRETS: – Heavy—Exclusive Anderson Stainless Steel
• BRIDGE: – Fixed Bridge
• TUNING GEAR: – Split Shaft
• HARDWARE COLOR: – Chrome
• PICKGUARD: – Tortoise Shell
• NECK PICKUP: – SA1R
• MIDDLE PICKUP: – SA1
• BRIDGE PICKUP: –TD3+
• SWITCHING: – 5-Way with Master Splitter and Add-Bridge Push/Pull
• PICKUP COVERS: – N/A
• PICKUP RINGS: – N/A
• STRING GAUGE REQUESTED: – .009-.042 Elixir® with NANOWEB® Coating
• DESTINATION/LOCATION: – Charley’s Guitar Shop/Dallas, Texas