Some guitars reign above and beyond description—they have that element of surprise and awe.
We don’t need to even describe how a Hollow Atom plays—so smooth and fluid—makes everything you attempt…flow.
Unnecessary to speak of the three M-Series pickups. By now everyone understands they command huge and hum-free single coil tone, and that an M3 placed into the bridge position can take over vintage to moderate musical humbucker assignments as the song requires.
Who needs to know about how perfectly in tune all Andersons play? Musicians are aware and appreciative of this undeniable fact. Fat and in tune as Hollow Atom is, its muscular and thick tone won’t disappear in the mix. This guitar has been refined on stage under real playing situations.
No one needs to tell you that an Anderson-modified Bigsby tailpiece means a fabulously functioning tremolo that smoothly performs with stable tuning while giant Atom tone remains soundly intact.
What you may need to know, however, is that this undeniably show-stopping gorgeous Hollow Atom is now hiding in plain sight at Indoor Storm, Raleigh, North Carolina. Its truly magnificent maple figuring and dramatic coloration is now unmistakably unmasked.
A once-in-a-lifetime surprise revealed!
• MODEL: – Hollow Atom
• FINISH: – Fire with Binding
• BODY WOOD: – Quilt Maple Top with Mahogany Back
• BODY WOOD BACK COLOR: – Same
• NECK WOOD: – Mahogany Back with Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
• HEADSTOCK COLOR: – Matching Gloss
• NECK BACK FINISH: – Matching Satin
• NECK BACKSHAPE: – Atom Standard
• NUT WIDTH: – 1 11/16-inch
• SCALE LENGTH: – 24 3/4-inch
• FRETS: – Jumbo—Exclusive Anderson Stainless Steel
• BRIDGE: – Wraparound—Exclusive Anderson/Pigtail
• TAILPIECE: – Bigsby Tremolo—Anderson Modified
• TUNING GEAR: – Locking
• HARDWARE COLOR: – Chrome
• PICKGUARD: – N/A
• NECK PICKUP: – M1
• MIDDLE PICKUP: – M1
• BRIDGE PICKUP: – M3
• SWITCHING: – 5-Way with Push/Pull Switch—for 8 Sounds
• PICKUP COVERS: – N/A
• PICKUP RINGS: – N/A
• STRING GAUGE REQUESTED: – .010-.046 Elixir® with NANOWEB® Coating
• DESTINATION/LOCATION: Indoor Storm/Raleigh North Carolina