Star Wars is coming and the buzz is all around us. Who can forget when Darth Vader uttered those now famous words, “You don’t know the power of the dark side.” He had no idea how confused he truly was. But in his case ignorance was certainly not bliss because he basically spoiled the good times he could have had in his lifetime with those whom he actually loved and those who wanted to be able to love him. He was just too darn busy destroying things to let the goodness that was all around him enter. Sounds more like the sad and weak side of the Force to me.
If Darth had had a clear vision he would have easily seen that Goodness is the only true power and everything else is simply unbalanced and consequently requires too much effort to maintain for long. His statement would have been quite a different and more illuminated one. Instead he would have announced, “You don’t know the power of the Anderson Crowdster and its unprecedented ability to deliver plugged-in acoustic guitar tones in a live-music situation without ever needing to be concerned about anything but your music. You see, its robust tones are impervious to feedback and unwanted howl that plague others. Crowdster rules the night—and the gig. Just plug into the PA and play. It has no equal. With Crowdster as your ally, and a powerful ally it is, you can bring forth a message of hope and love that only music is capable of carrying directly to the heart without needing to first pass through the intellect. It is unique in how it can touch the human soul. Do not overlook this gift.”
It is stirring to behold how the glistening glint of gold hardware interacts with the lustrous hues of the Dark Cherry Burst finish defining this Crowdster’s unique place in the galaxy. Its radiant and shimmeringly gorgeous tonality is brought to you courtesy of an exclusive Swamp Ash-backed, Maple-topped body in partnership with a Mahogany neck, crowned by an African Rosewood fingerboard—for more ultra-lows and sparkling top than the familiar Mahogany-backed variant.
This is now Joe’s Crowdster. With it Joe has become a live-music acoustic guitar master, and our galaxy has become a nicer place to live—and play. May the Crowdster be with you—at you next gig.
• MODEL: – Crowdster Acoustic
• FINISH: – Dark Cherry Burst with Binding
• BODY WOOD: – Quilt Maple Top with Swamp Ash Back
• BODY WOOD BACK COLOR: – same
• NECK WOOD: – Mahogany with African Rosewood Fingerboard
• HEADSTOCK COLOR: – Matching
• NECK BACK FINISH: – Satin
• NECK BACKSHAPE: – Crowdster Standard
• NUT WIDTH: – 1.73-inch
• SCALE LENGTH: – 24 3/4-inch
• FRETS: – Small—Exclusive Anderson Stainless Steel
• BRIDGE: – Ebony Acoustic
• TUNING GEAR: – Split Shaft
• HARDWARE COLOR: – Gold
• PICKUP: – Anderson EQed LR Baggs Piezo
• CONTROLS: – Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass
• STRING GAUGE REQUESTED: – .012-.053 Elixir® Acoustic Guitar with NANOWEB® Coating
• DESTINATION/LOCATION: –Wildwood Guitars/Louisville, Colorado