Last week you caught us making all these wild claims of buttered lightning playability—sheer joy to play—for hours—music just flowing out. But of course, everyone knows that…it’s an Anderson.
You also heard us say: not 3…not 5…but 10 superlative sounds to be had from two pickups—all executed from a simple and intuitive 5-Way switch. Well now, who makes claims like that, anyway?
Well…who does the coolest switching?
All right then, now that that’s settled, here’s the simplicity and the beauty of its operation. (For reference we will refer to position 1 of the 5-Way as the neck position.)
• Pos 1: Neck Pickup: Activates the sweet, round, vintage tones of the HC1 chrome-clad humbucker—full power
• Pos 2: Neck Pickup: HC1—running effervescent single coil-like sound—hum-cancelling
• Pos 3: Neck + Bridge Pickup: HC1 running full power in tandem with the wonderful and full-bodied single coil tones of the TF3
• Pos 4: Neck + Bridge Pickup: HC1 running single coil mode in tandem with TF3
• Pos 5: Bridge: TF3 stands alone with its, rich, muscular and clear hum-free single coil tones.
Yes, 5 wonderful and usable tones—and…5 more if you please…
Concealed within the tone control, a Push/Pull switch activates our now-famous VA Booster. The booster transitions both pickups to the next level—as though we put the “next hotter” set of pickups into your guitar. The result is 5 extra sounds, all slightly more saturated and plump. Mixing and matching tones, from one to the other and back again, has never been better or easier. It feels as though the guitar has almost an infinitude of beautiful possibilities.
The new way to outfit a T-Classic and a Hollow T Classic—truly extraordinary! To have a guitar that plays this jet-fast, this smooth and this fluid is a tremendous experience in and of itself—but to be augmented with the control and versatility that Anderson pickups and switching provide—you are in a whole other world—Welcome to Anderson Guitarworks!
• MODEL: – T Classic
• FINISH: – Translucent Butterscotch
• BODY WOOD: – Swamp Ash—with body contours
• BODY WOOD BACK COLOR: – same
• NECK WOOD: – Maple with Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
• HEADSTOCK COLOR: – Natural with Aged Vintage Tint
• NECK BACK FINISH: – Satin with Aged Vintage Tint
• NECK BACKSHAPE: – +.030 T/A Standard
• NUT WIDTH: – 1 11/16-inch
• SCALE LENGTH: – 25 1/2-inch
• FRETS: – Heavy—Exclusive Anderson Stainless Steel
• BRIDGE: – Fixed Bridge
• TUNING GEAR: – Split Shaft
• HARDWARE COLOR: – Chrome
• PICKGUARD: – Tortoise
• NECK PICKUP: – HC1
• MIDDLE PICKUP: – N/A
• BRIDGE PICKUP: –TF3
• SWITCHING: – 5-Way w VA Booster
• PICKUP COVERS: – Chrome for Neck
• PICKUP RINGS: – N/A
• STRING GAUGE REQUESTED: – .010-.046 Elixir® with NANOWEB® Coating
• DESTINATION/LOCATION: – Wildwood Guitars/Louisville, Colorado