Welcome…and continuing with the 7th installment of the:
Anderson Guitarworks 2012 NAMM Extravaganza It is always nice to have you here. Thanks for stopping by.
Yes, as affirmed last week right here in Guitar of the Week:
We cannot go anywhere without a Drop Top Classic or two in tow. We then unequivocally proved this two in tow concept by prominently posting a Key Lime Burst, Drop Top Classic in all its natural and greenness in last week’s Guitar of the Week.
The one of two.
Now this, of course, begs the question: What was the other Drop Top Classic to show for this current week, making it…
The two of the two in tow?
Well, you really already know because you’ve been wowed by the pictures above of the Maui Kazowie, Drop Top Classic—in suggestions of Yellow, Green, Bora Bora and Blue bursted beauty. A virtual ocean of colors surrounding a Pearl White pickguard island and inhabited by two Coffee Dipped SC1 single coil-sized pickups, an HC2 hot/vintage humbucker and a simple 5-Way switching system that is almost unlimited it what it will offer in the way of tonal combinations.
Wowie! What was really going on in the Anderson NAMM Booth this year at the show—a Drop Top Classic inspired tropical color theme party perhaps?
We cannot deny that there indeed was a tropical theme party going on among the Drop Top Classics on the NAMM Show floor but we didn’t plan it that way. This Anderson luau (don’t worry, no pigs were harmed during the show, only pineapples) was the result of enthusiastic Anderson dealers requesting the color of their dreams for the guitars they would walk away with from NAMM.
Well then, please tell where is the Maui Kazowie vacationing now?
The party continues unabated, in Maui Kazowie fashion, at Martin Music in Memphis, Tennessee. Yes, it is the magnificent men of Martin Music in Memphis who now proudly display this Maui Kazowie, Drop Top Classic among their most highly honored guitars.
• MODEL: – Drop Top Classic
• FINISH: – Maui Kazowie with Binding
• BODY WOOD: – Quilt Maple Top with Alder Back
• BODY WOOD BACK COLOR: – same
• NECK WOOD: – Maple
• HEADSTOCK COLOR: – Natural Satin
• NECK BACK FINISH: – Natural Satin
• NECK BACKSHAPE: – Even Taper
• NUT WIDTH: – 1 11/16-inch
• SCALE LENGTH: – 25 1/2-inch
• FRETS: – Medium—Exclusive Anderson Stainless Steel
• BRIDGE: – Vintage Tremolo
• TUNING GEAR: – Locking
• HARDWARE COLOR: – Chrome
• PICKGUARD: – Pearl White
• NECK PICKUP: – SC1
• MIDDLE PICKUP: – SC1
• BRIDGE PICKUP: –HC2
• SWITCHING: – 5-Way with Add-Bridge Push/Pull & VA Boost—for 15 Sounds
• PICKUP COVERS: – Coffee Dipped and Nickel
• PICKUP RINGS: – N/A
• STRING GAUGE REQUESTED: – .010-.046 Elixir® with NANOWEB® Coating
• DESTINATION/LOCATION: – Martin Music, Memphis, Tennessee