Welcome to the continuing:
Anderson Alert: Looking for a Previous NAMM 13 Guitar?
A quick click on the Anderson banner above takes you back to the previous NAMM 2013 instrument—further fulfilling your Anderson NAMM needs by re-experiencing the guitars you already love or catching ones you may have missed.
Let’s Go to the Show!
So much fun…and with the best Anderson Guitars ever! We wish you had been there with us. This is the next best thing. Put on your pointy party hats...and continuing with the NAMM festivities:
Several illustrious Anderson dealers joined with us to design a dream Anderson Guitar for their store. It was Mass Street Music that was red hot to get this new, awesome-cool Crowdy.
We had more crowd attention swirling around Crowdster (the live-music acoustic) than ever before. Crowdster is really, really the absolute answer for so many musicians—since it plays like melting butter (but of course) and makes easy and impressive work of live Acoustic Guitar parts. There will be no compromises, just giant acoustic guitar fully under your control. Never before have acoustic guitar players had it so good while standing in front of so many people.
To NAMM we brought along the Crowdster Plus. The "Plus" denotes the use of a special electric guitar pickup that listens to acoustic bronze strings. This additional pickup can be blended with Crowdster’s superlative piezo properties to add electric guitar flavors to anything you desire. You can outfit your Crowdster anyway you like.
NEW CROWDSTER ALERT: Note, the new 3-On-A-Side headstock design that is now standard on all Crowdsters and still supports headstock to neck strength and virtually straight string pull—so AWESOME. Hey, maybe this is the reason no one could divert their eyes from this Light Tiger Eye Burst, Crowdster Plus. Take a Crowdy on stage and it will definitely speak “volumes” to your inner acoustic guitar player.
This first 3-On-A-Side Crowdy went to Mass Street Music. They are Crowdster lovers and Crowdster players themselves. Really…who could resist?
Happy NAMM Show to you.
• MODEL: – Crowdster Plus Acoustic
• FINISH: – Light Tiger Eye Burst with Binding
• BODY WOOD: – Flame Maple Top with Mahogany Back
• BODY WOOD BACK COLOR: – same
• NECK WOOD: – Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
• HEADSTOCK COLOR: – Matching
• NECK BACK FINISH: – Satin
• NECK BACKSHAPE: – Crowdster Standard
• NUT WIDTH: – 1.73-inch
• SCALE LENGTH: – 24 3/4-inch
• FRETS: – Small—Exclusive Anderson Stainless Steel
• BRIDGE: – Acoustic-style
• TUNING GEAR: – Split Shaft
• HARDWARE COLOR: – Chrome
• ELECTRIC PICKUP: – CMA
• ACOUSTIC PICKUP: – Anderson EQed LR Baggs Piezo
• CONTROLS: – Electric Volume—Acoustic Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass—Electric/Both/Acoustic Mini-Toggle—Mono/Stereo Subterranean Push Button
• STRING GAUGE REQUESTED: – .012-.053 Elixir® Acoustic Guitar with NANOWEB® Coating
• DESTINATION/LOCATION: Mass Street Music, Lawrence, Kansas