What does it sound like to hear angels sing? Well, Kevin and Vinnie at Northwest Guitars are convinced they know exactly what it sounds like. And we have to concur.
The secret is Swamp Ash—The Classic—done in Anderson-fashion of course. Resonating with life from the tip of the headstock all the way to the signature dual strap buttons, the Anderson, Swamp Ash body breathes opulent musical tonality from every pore of its woody soul.
As you know, each species of body wood has its own sonic signature and Swamp Ash imparts its musical majesty with the assistance of an extremely wide bandwidth that blends gorgeous, sparkling highs with lavish low, lows, all accentuated by a scooped, laidback midrange—a lot of complex, harmonious overtones going on there. The result is a soft and sweet musical experience without a thump at any one focused frequency point.
The selection of an all-Maple neck keeps a snug wrap on the extreme highest and lowest frequencies, granting them control and composure. Fingers soar as if on wings along the sleek and slim Even-Taper back-shape, while Anderson-Exclusive, Stainless Steel frets smooth your every move.
Close examination of the bridge reveals something not exactly seen on any other electric guitar. Assembled at the Anderson factory, this vintage-style tremolo is a compilation of several select pieces blended to comprise one sumptuous-sounding and smoothly functioning whole.
Yes, some say angels are around us all the time. This may be one way to hear them sing.
Another way may be to read the current message on our Homepage.
• MODEL: – The Classic
• FINISH: – Transparent Blonde
• BODY WOOD: – Swamp Ash
• BODY WOOD BACK COLOR: – same
• NECK WOOD: – Maple
• HEADSTOCK COLOR: – Vintage Tint Natural Satin
• NECK BACK FINISH: – Vintage Tint Natural Satin
• NECK BACKSHAPE: – Even-Taper (T/A Standard)
• NUT WIDTH: – 1 11/16-inch
• SCALE LENGTH: – 25 1/2-inch
• FRETS: – Medium—Exclusive Anderson Stainless Steel
• BRIDGE: – Vintage Tremolo—Anderson Assembled
• TUNING GEAR: – Locking
• HARDWARE COLOR: – Chrome
• PICKGUARD: – Tortoise
• NECK PICKUP: – SA1
• MIDDLE PICKUP: – SA1
• BRIDGE PICKUP: – SA2+
• SWITCHING: – 5-Way with Add-Bridge Push/Pull & Master Splitter—for 14 Sounds
• PICKUP COVERS: – N/A
• PICKUP RINGS: – N/A
• STRING GAUGE REQUESTED: – .010-.046 Elixir® with NANOWEB® Coating
• DESTINATION/LOCATION: – Northwest Guitars/Bellevue, Washington